Friday, August 24, 2012

Go Green: My Old Stuff


My amazing cousin just found a bunch of posts from my old deleted blog, which had somehow been magically saved in her reader somehow. This makes me so happy.

Writing used to be such a big part of my life. My blog started out as just a way to get my creative juices flowing again and keep my stuff together, just for me. It turned into something much bigger. And then I deleted it. It killed me to do it, but at the time, I did what I needed to do. But it killed me. So to have some posts back from it, and also back from that time in my life, is just so great.

It's also great because I can re-post some of my old stuff since I'm too busy lately to make new stuff. Recycling! I'll get going again eventually.
'Til then, happy re-reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment